Group Exercise Schedule
For a downloadable PDF version, click the Print button below and choose the Save As option
or download Schedule and Class Descriptions here:
Our Nationally Certified and CPR trained instructors and dedicated to each and every one of our participants.
1. Please be on time for class. If you are more than 10 minutes late for class, for your safety and consideration of others the instructor will ask you to leave. Please choose an activity other than the class currently in session and DO NOT ENTER.
2. Keep conversation to a minimum. We do want you to enjoy the social aspect of working out, but please remember that a class is still a CLASS. Conversation is best enjoyed before or after class. Your instructors and class members will appreciate this courtesy.
3. If you are waiting for the next class, please do not enter the classroom before the current class is complete.
4. Let your instructor know if you need modifications, have any medical conditions or are pregnant prior to
class. Performing an activity that is not at all similar to what the instructor is teaching can be distracting and can present safety issues. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition that prevents you from following the class routines, please
use options shown by an instructor or choose a class more suitable for your fitness level.
5. All coats and bags must be placed in a locker since they create a fire hazard. We are not liable for lost or stolen items.
6. Proper footwear, which consists of sneakers with non-marking soles, is required. Sandals & slip on shoes/sneakers will not be allowed when performing exercises.
7. Please return all equipment to its proper place when done for the next participants in the room to use.
8. No more than 2 babies in car seats per class please. Babies under 6 months old are welcome in car seats if they are not disrupting class & class size and type permits. The instructors have been empowered to make decisions on allowing infants in the Group Exercise Room, based on safety and distraction considerations. All other children are not allowed to sit in the room.
9. Keiser cycles are for use during scheduled Rev Master classes ONLY.
10. The sound system is for instructors' use only. Members are not allowed to use it outside of a scheduled class, but they may use the studio itself.